Supporting business growth and pursuing a proactive and trusted IT partnership.
- Personalised solution – Our close collaboration with senior leaders at Beechfield Brands meant we could understand their needs and ambitions to develop a suitable solution.
- Continued support – regular reviews and consultation with the business to understand their growth plans gave the client confidence to develop.
- Responsive approach – We worked with Beechfield Brands’ inhouse team to develop an ongoing plan of action to help maintain and improve the IT infrastructure for the company.
Beechfield Brands are a well-established supplier of quality re-brandable headwear and bags. With a stable of multiple brands their ethical principles, commitment to design quality and unrivalled fabric innovation are at the forefront of the vast selection of high-end products they supply.
Working with leading brands, they supply collections of classic best-sellers, reworked favourites, and fresh new products. All based on thoughtful, contemporary styles and future trends.
With huge potential for business growth, a growing client base and expanding product portfolio, business leaders at Beechfield Brands were looking for a professional, proactive IT partner who understood their business aspirations and would support them on their growth journey.
They had a clear requirement to upgrade their ERP systems and IT infrastructure. Beechfield Brands wanted to work with an IT partner who would offer flexibility and be responsive to their needs. It was important for them to have expert consultants available to collaborate with their in-house IT person on a day-to-day basis.
With many staff working remotely building a network that was accessible whilst still being secure was a key requirement for the future evolution of the business.
Requirements and solution
When Beechfield Brands approached Thinc, they were clearly looking for a partner who would listen, understand their challenges, and support their plans for business growth. Business leaders at Beechfield Brands were very driven and were looking specifically for a personalised, consultative approach to improve their IT infrastructure with minimal disruption.
Our consultants connected with business owner Roger McHugh and IT Manager, Anne Kupschus during initial discovery meetings to listen to their challenges and really understand their plans and concerns about future growth.
Thinc quickly developed a positive working relationship which allowed us to identify the best next steps for their business and develop an action plan to deliver the right solution. We conducted a rapid business assessment to validate Beechfield Brands concerns and create a prioritised work plan which delivered:
- A robust, cost effective cloud-based disaster recovery solution, using shared multi-tenant capability that is in a UK data centre. This disaster recovery service eliminated the need to have replica of their environment sitting idle on replica hardware in case of a disaster event.
- Improved resilient high-speed internet communications.
- Two-factor authentication for system access to enhance security.
- Licence consolidation to make renewal and management processes more straightforward.
- A managed firewall service using a next-generation SonicWall firewall to enable remote access and secure the perimeter of the network.
- Kaspersky endpoint protection and mobile device management
- Replacing existing servers with new Dell hardware
- An internal and external vulnerability analysis to identify and report on security weaknesses.
- Regular IT and business reviews enabling on-going support with future planning.
At Thinc we offer a proactive approach to IT services and management, helping our clients plan and prepare for the future. Read about our approach here.
Speak to us
Interested in speaking to a member of our team to explore your IT options? Simply complete the form below and we'll be in touch to arrange a chat.SPEAK TO US
"“The team at Thinc are very proactive with their IT support and maintenance. They have worked with us to listen and understand our challenges and ambitions to develop an ongoing action plan which will ensure we have the best IT infrastructure for the business going forwards. Not only did they help us migrate to a new infrastructure in a very short space of time, but now 18 months later are instrumental in our collaborative approach to paving the way for a whole new ERP system. They really feel like part of our team.""Anne Kupschus IT Manager