After experiencing rapid growth Bulldog realised that a review of their business systems was a priority if their success was going to continue and be replicated in other countries.
Having developed into one of the UK’s most popular male skincare brands, with an annual turnover of close to £10 million, by 2015, Bulldog knew that it was essential that they update their current systems in order to effectively deal with customer demands.
- Reduce duplication of data entry
- Simplify reconciling stock & financials on a monthly basis
- Implement real time reporting to address major barriers to efficiency and general business management
- Modern ERP system designed specifically for the needs of a growing SME
- Support full MRP and integration to EDI
- Accounting in multiple localisations worldwide
Simon Duffy, Bulldog Skincare Co-Founder said
“ At first we regarded SAP Business One with some trepidation due to a general feeling that its adoption could be complex and drawn out. However, after engaging with Thinc it soon became apparent that this didn’t have to be the case.
Their consultants came across as knowledgeable from the outset, presenting clear and uncomplicated ideas for how best to implement the solution along with tight project timescales. With our minds put at ease by the Thinc approach, we knew that in SAP Business One we had found a scalable solution that would meet our business requirements and allow us to grow, not just now, but for many years to come. ”
- Elimination of operational inefficiencies such as data redundancy and duplication of work
- 30% sales growth
- 3.6% reduction in safety stock as a percentage of sales (13.1% to 9.5%)
- Access to real time results allowing management to improve efficiencies and business processes
Named as the Small to Medium Sized Business of the Year at the 2014 UK National Business Awards, Bulldog has already come a long way and achieved huge amounts in the relatively short period of time since the idea for the brand was born in 2005 (with products hitting store shelves two years later).
They approached us to find out what technology was available to help them continue to grow improve operational efficiencies
"Bulldog are a genuine success story and an innovative skincare brand that has really been embraced by the UK consumer. We are delighted that we were selected as their preferred partner to implement and support the SAP Business One solution which will support their future success both here and overseas.
With the system now in place we have seen the team at Bulldog adopt B1 with minimal disruption and already begin to maximise what it can do for the business. Having implemented the solution ahead of the original schedules set out and well within the budgets laid out we are now looking forward to a long and productive partnership. ”
Are you ready to harness the power of technology? Speak to us today
Find out what solutions are available to help your business grow