Choosing a SAP B1 Integration Partner
Choosing the right SAP partner is a big decision with many factors to consider.
We’ve been one of SAP’s certified partners for more than 30 years. In fact, we have recently received a ‘partner of the year award’ from SAP for our customer service excellence.
This award recognises our experience, understanding and dedication to being the very best SAP implementation partner.
We realise the scale of your decision when it comes to selecting a SAP partner. What’s more, we know what to look for when choosing the right SAP Business One implementation partner.
Based on 30 years’ experience, we’ve put together a checklist to help you select the very best SAP partner. We’ve also included a set of best practices that any SAP certified partner should meet.
Checklist – Choosing a SAP B1 Partner:
Check the following before you select your SAP B1 Partner:
- Does the SAP partner feature on the SAP certified partner list? Check their references.
- Can they deliver the results you need? Take a look at their work in practice.
- Look at their accreditations. Check whether the consulting team has experience and certifications issued by SAP.
- Gain an understanding of the SAP partner’s approach to implementation projects.
- Review if have a comprehensive project management and delivery framework before the project begins.
- Make sure your chosen SAP partner can provide regular updates and progress reports on the project.
- Can your SAP Business One implementation partner provide all the tools and knowledge required to get the most out of the system? If you’re not sure what training is included, make sure to ask before the project begins.
- Investigate whether the SAP partner you choose can provide guidance and information to support with the complete configuration of the system. Ask whether they can present any options where appropriate, so you can select the best approach for your business process.
- Check that your SAP Business One implementation partner has considered all possible major roadblocks for your enterprise resource planning project. Ensure they have a contingency plan, to avoid or cause minimal disruption in the development of your SAP Business One solution.
Deploying SAP through a partner like Thinc means you can take full advantage of the flexibility of the software, as we are consistently developing innovative ways to run and grow your business. Our experts can extend the technology and functionality to make it more powerful and relevant to your business.
To read about how SAP Business One has supported our customers in achieving success, download our SAP customer success book.
Or, to find out more about our award-winning SAP certified partner status, speak to our business advisory team.
Speak to us
Speak to our business advisory team about your requirements from a SAP Business One partner.SPEAK TO US