Thinc is now an approved G-Cloud supplier
We’re thrilled to announce that we’ve been awarded a place on the G-Cloud 12 framework. As an official provider on the Digital Marketplace, local authorities and public sector organisations can benefit from our trusted cloud support services.
What problem does G-Cloud solve?
Over the past few years, we’ve seen a huge increase in SMEs taking on cloud-based software. Approximately 70% of our ERP projects are implemented with cloud based applications, in conjunction with our resilient hosting service and support. For public sector organisations, entering into individual procurement contracts can be complicated, time-consuming and expensive.
G-Cloud is a government framework agreement, designed to streamline and simplify the procurement of cloud-based services by public sector bodies.
The Digital Marketplace is managed by Crown Commercial Service (CSS) – their role is to improve the government’s commercial and procurement activity. Through G-Cloud, buyers can efficiently browse pre-approved suppliers with the assurance that every company listed meets UK government standards.
What does this mean for Thinc customers?
Here are just some of the benefits you will gain from working with Thinc as an approved G-Cloud supplier:
- Speed & simplicity: Local authorities can procure cloud-buying services directly through the G-Cloud framework, rather than arranging individual contracts.
- Cost-effective: Procurement is conducted with pre-agreed prices, avoiding the need for time-consuming processes or individual contracts.
- Quality of service: To be accepted on the framework, we have been thoroughly assessed, meeting the relevant criteria. You can rest assured that you’re working with an established and respected IT service provider.
“We made a promise to our customers to always keep our finger on the pulse and deliver the best IT solutions for our clients. We’re proud that our work and research into the public sector has been recognised. Our successful G-Cloud application means we are now able to offer our solutions and expertise to the public sector, selling cloud hosting, software and support on the Digital Marketplace.”
Richard Stathers, Director at Thinc
Thinc has been successful for G-Cloud acceptance in the following three categories:
1. Cloud hosting
We provide cloud platform or infrastructure services that can help buyers:
- Deploy, manage and run software in the cloud
- Move legacy on-premise workloads to the cloud
- Provision and use processing, storage, networking and disaster recovery in the cloud
2. Cloud software
We use the cloud to provide software applications that are accessed over the internet.
3. Cloud support
We provide services to help buyers set up and maintain their cloud services or hosted environments.
For example, cloud migration services or ongoing support.
To find out more about Thinc Business Applications and IT Managed Services, get in touch or find us on the Digital Marketplace.
To find out more about Thinc Business Applications and IT Managed Services speak to our team today. Simply complete the form below and we’ll be in touch.SPEAK TO US
Speak to us today
Interested in speaking to a member of our team, simply complete the form below and we'll be in touch.